Peanut or groundnut Chutney (मूंगफली की चटनी) is really superb, I personally like this, it is creamy, slightly sweet, mildly spiced versatile, we can serve this with Idli, Dosa Uttapam or Paratha.
Peanuts Chutney or Groundnut Chutney Recipe :- (मूंगफली की चटनी)
Peanuts Chutney or Groundnut Chutney for Ingredients : –
- 2 tablespoons peanuts (2 बड़े चम्मच मूंगफली)
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds (आधा चम्मच जीरा)
- 3 dry red chillies( 3 सूखी लाल मिर्च)
- 2 garlic flakes(2 लहसुन गुच्छे)
- 1/2 teaspoon tamarind paste(1/2 चम्मच इमली का पेस्ट)
- ½ teaspoon jiggery( आधा चम्मच गुड़)
- ½ teaspoon mustard seeds( आधा चम्मच सरसों के बीज)
- few curry leaves(कुछ करी पत्ते)
- 1 teaspoon oil and salt to taste (1 चम्मच तेल और नमक स्वाद के लिए)
How to Prepare Peanut chutney or Groundnut chutney: –
Let’s starts, Take a flat tava or pan and dry roast the peanuts first . When nuts comes dark brown, skin the peanuts , Now extracted peanuts form the pan , Take a pan again and Now dry roast the cumin seeds and dry red chillies in it. Sauté till the cumin seeds turn golden brown. Now release and let it cool. Now we have to make fine paste in a blender, take all these peanuts, roasted cumin, red chillies, tamarind paste, garlic, sugar, salt. Remove the paste from the blender and put it in a bowl. For tadka, take another small frying pan and pour the oil first in it, now Bring to heat and when it will very hot add the mustard seeds and let it crackle. Then add the curry leaves and turn off the flame. The leaves will get cooked in the heat of the oil itself Now it is ready, Pour this mixture into the paste. Stir well, Now Our Peanut chutney or Groundnut chutney is ready to serve.
Preparation time : – 7 minutes Serves : – 2