Potatoes and spinach come together makes a very good test. today i am going to share Palak Aloo Recipe or Potato Spinach Recipe this is very healthy and delicious. you can serve this with simple Rice or Roti.
Palak Aloo Recipe or Potato Spinach Curry Recipe (आलू पालक की सब्जी)
- 2 bunches of palak (spinach) ( 2 गुच्छों पालक)
- 1 medium sized potato (1 मध्यम आकार के आलू)
- 2 green chillies (2 हरी मिर्च)
- 3 garlic flakes (3 लहसुन गुच्छे)
- 2 table spoons oil (2 चम्मच तेल)
- 1 pinch cumin seeds (1 चुटकी जीरा)
- 1 pinch turmeric (1 चुटकी हल्दी)
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala (1 चम्मच चाट मसाला)
- salt to taste (नमक स्वाद अनुसार)
Ingredients for Palak Aloo Recipe or Potato Spinach Recipe : –
How to prepare Palak Aloo Recipe or Potato Spinach Recipe: –
First you have to clean the spinach, remove all stems. Ensure that only the leafy part is left. Know you have to boil the spinach, garlic and potato in a cooker. Let it cool. Once it is cool peel the potato and cut it into small cubes. drain all the water from the spinach and blend it in the mixture with the green chillies and garlic. Now take a frying pan and pour the oil. Bring to heat and then add the cumin seeds in it. Cook till it turns golden brown. Then you have to add the potato cubes and turmeric. Stir it well then add the spinach paste. Stir well and add salt to your taste. Cook it for a minute. Garnish with flakes of butter and serve.
Preparation time : – 15 minutes , Serves : – 2