Today i am sharing Matar Mushroom Recipe, This dish is not just tasty but also very healthy. As you know that Matar and mushrooms are both very nutritious ingredients which we are going to use in this Recipe. you can eat Matar Mushroom with simple rotis or plain steamed rice.
Matar Mushroom Recipe or Masala Mushroom Matar Recipe
- 250gms matter (peas) (250 ग्राम मटर)
- 10 medium sized mushrooms (10 मध्यम आकार के मशरूम)
- 2 big onions (2 बड़े प्याज)
- 2 medium sized tomatoes (2 मध्यम आकार के टमाटर)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric (1 चम्मच हल्दी)
- 2 green chillies (2 हरी मिर्च)
- 2 tablespoons oil (2 बड़े चम्मच तेल)
- 1 pinch cumin seeds (1 चुटकी जीरा)
- Butter and salt to taste (मक्खन और नमक स्वाद के लिए)
Ingredients for Matar Mushroom Recipe : –
How to prepare Matar Mushroom Recipe : –
You have to cut the mushroom into little pieces Now grate the onions Also blend the tomatoes, chillies, turmeric and keep it aside. Now take a pressure pan and pour the oil. Let it come to heat and add the cumin seeds in it . After they turn golden brown add the grated onions in Oil. Sauté till the onions turn golden brown. After that add the tomato paste and cook until the raw smell leaves. The tomatoes will then begin giving out oil. you hace to add the mushroom and mattar. Stir well. Now you have to add a little water and bring to boil. Once its boiling add the salt stir well and close the pan. Keep it on a low flame for about ten minutes or for two whistles. If you want it to be dry then after opening the pressure pan, keep it on the stove and keep stirring till the water reduces and it becomes dry. Garnish with coriander or grated butter, now you can serve Matar Mushroom.
Preparation time : – 20 minutes , Serves : – 2