Today i am going to share Chana Snacks Recipe or Kala Chana Chaat Recipe. Chana is rich in fibers, it has calcium and protein too, Chana is very health food.
Chana Snacks Recipe or Kala Chana Chaat Recipe
- 200 grams black channa(chickpeas) (200 ग्राम काले चने (छोला))
- 1 medium sized onion (1 मध्यम आकार के प्याज)
- 2 green chillies (2 हरी मिर्च)
- 2 table spoons oil (2 चम्मच तेल)
- 1 pinch mustard (1 चुटकी सरसों)
- 1 pinch urad dal (1 चुटकी उड़द की दाल)
- few curry leaves (कुछ करी पत्ते)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice and salt to taste (1 चम्मच नींबू का रस और नमक स्वाद के लिए)
Ingredients for Chana Snacks Recipe or Kala Chana Chaat Recipe : –
How to prepare Chana Snacks Recipe or Kala Chana Chaat Recipe: –
You have to soak the channa in water for 5-6 hours. Boil the channa with a little salt and a pinch of cooking soda. Now you cut the onions and chilly into really tiny pieces. Now you have to take a frying pan and pour the oil and bring to heat. add the urad dal and mustard and let it crackle. Then add the chilly, curry leaves and let it crackle. Now you have add the onions and sauté till the onions turn soft and then add the channa. Now you have to add a little salt and sauté. Pour the lemon juice and serve.
Preparation time : – 10 minutes , Serves : – 2