Carrots are high source of vitamins and minerals. So, this Bhaji is a great way to get much needed nutrients, especially for kids this is best. follow this Carrot Bhaji Recipe.
Gajar bhaji Recipe or Carrot Bhaji Recipe
- 250 grams carrots (250 ग्राम गाजर)
- 250 grams coconut (250 ग्राम नारियल)
- 2 green chillies (2 हरी मिर्च)
- 2 tablespoons grated coconut (2 बड़े चम्मच कसा हुआ नारियल)
- 1 pinch asafoetida (1 चुटकी हींग)
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard (1/2 चम्मच सरसों)
- few curry leaves (कुछ करी पत्ते)
- 1 teaspoon oil and salt to taste (1 चम्मच तेल और नमक स्वाद के लिए)
Ingredients for Carrot Bhaji Recipe or Gajar bhaji Recipe:-
How to prepare Gajar bhaji Recipe or Carrot Bhaji Recipe :-
You have to take the carrots and Wash them and then peel them. after that grate the carrot and set it aside. Slit the green chillies in the centre and keep them aside too. Now take a frying pan and pour the oil. Bring it to heat. When it’s very hot add the mustard seeds and let them crackle. after that you have to add green chillies and let it crackle too. Add the asafoetida, curry leaves and sauté briefly. Now put in the grated carrot and sauté. It will take about three minutes to get cooked. now you have to add salt to taste and sprinkle the grated coconut mix it up, your Gajar bhaji Recipe or Carrot Bhaji Recipe is ready to serve.
Preparation time : – 5 minutes , Serves : – 2